Sunday, December 7, 2008

Paint Diaries Oct 20-Nov, 2008

Here's the night before I started my new job. At the time I thought this was vibrant. After all, it's my favorite color, what more do I need?


Here's my reaction to the first day. I loved it!
The second day was even better than the first...
Then these landscapes started coming out; don't know what that's about, I'm not a landscape painter. Of course I'm not an abstract painter, either but that's what I'm doing. I guess I will be... I especially like the second one...
Some more abstracted landscapes; thanks to my son for picking out vehicles to complement them!A trail up and down a mountain, and an ocean wave...


Somewhere in here, a nesting pattern started to develop:
(This next one was on Election night, that blue is about me hoping Obama's gonna win!)

I don't know what was going on, but it was Nov. 12th and I was feeling great...
And this one must have been at the end of a long day, couldn't take anymore...

No comments: